Dear Loyal Customers, we wanted to inform you that we at Dowdle Folk Art are still accepting No Missing Piece requests. HOWEVER, due to a high volume of orders, it will take 1-2 months to process your request. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. We hope each of you are Staying Safe and Staying Healthy!Dowdle Folk Art is committed to providing the highest quality products in “Bringing people together one puzzle at a time.” To facilitate this, please read our “No Missing Pieces” policy explained down below.
NO MISSING PIECES POLICY:
If you have a Dowdle puzzle with a piece that is missing or defective, we will gladly send a, one time, complete puzzle replacement of the same title. We do not replace single piece or whole puzzles that have been damaged by the owner (liquid spills, chewed up pieces).
We do ask that before you contact us,
1. Please finish the puzzle, not just the edge. The hidden edge piece is most likely still in the pile, just waiting to be found. :)
2. Check ALL possible places:
- The floor
- Under the table
- Your elbows
- Inside your slippers
- Between the couch cushions
- Inside the fridge
- Those Christmas cards you wrote way back
- Even your brother who takes a piece so that he can be the last one to finish the puzzle.
All requests will be processed with in 30-60 business days. Please submit your request with the following information in the lines down below:
- Image of missing pieces.
- Title and piece size. (Example: Sydney, 500)
- Your name and address (Available in the USA and Canada Only.)
- Approximate Date and Location of purchased puzzle
6 digit Imprinted Production Code on the bottom of the box (Image Below).
If you do find your missing piece before your replacement arrives, please inform us by email at email@example.com or call us at 801-785-1123. Thank you for choosing to make memories with Dowdle Folk Art!
*This does not apply to our handcrafted wooden puzzles that are created one at a time, not mass produced. Those go through a strict creation and quality control process before leaving our building to be shipped directly to you.
*You, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and cannot give you an estimate of the cost - charges vary around the world.