Featured Paintings and Products
- 1 Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O. And on this farm he had a (animal) E-I-E-I-O. With a (sound) here and a (sound) there, Here a (sound), there a (sound) Everywhere a (sound), Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!
- 2 Weathervanes help farmers know the direction of the wind and the first recorded one is from 139 BC in China.
- 3 The windmill converts wind into a power source like electricity, or pumping water.
- 4 Horses go “Neigh”
- 5 Old MacDonald welcomes you with a “Howdy y’all!”
- 6 Goose go “Honk”
- 7 Mrs. MacDonald says “Howdy friend!”
- 8 The original song had only seven animals listed. How many animals do you see?
- 9 MacDonald’s daughter loves driving the tractor.
- 10 Peacocks go “Eeiuu”
- 11 “Boo!” goes the scarecrow.
- 12 Crows go “Caw, caw”
- 13 Seagulls go “Hawhawhaw”
- 14 Cows go “Moooooo”
- 15 Cats go “Meow”
- 16 What sound do you think goldfish make?
- 17 Donkeys go “Hee-Haw.”
- 18 Turkeys go “Gobble, gobble, gobble”
- 19 Frogs go “Ribit”
- 20 Chickens go “Cluck, cluck”
- 21 Sheep go “Baa, baa”
- 22 This is Old MacDonald’s grandson who loves hearing all the farm animal sounds.
- 23 Ducks go “Quack”
- 24 Pigs go “Oink, oink, oink”
- 25 Dogs go “Ruff, ruff, ruff” or “Bark, bark”
- 26 Mice go “Squeak”
- 27 Llamas go “Buh-waaa” or “Hmm”
- 28 Roosters go “Cock-a-doodle-doo!”
Little Red Hen
- 1 How to make bread: gather seeds, plant them, cut the wheat when fully grown, ground the wheat into flour, mix, bake, and finally EAT the bread!
- 2 Heidi the hard working hen loves to garden and bake.
- 3 Cody the cocky cricket thinks that he can do anything better. Can you find his two best friends Peter and Rachel?
- 4 Chris the cautious sheep thinks that he can do anything better.
- 5 Lucy the lazy dog waits until the last second to get anything done.
- 6 Peter the picky cricket doesn’t like much but is eyeing the bread.
- 7 Butter makes the world go round, especially on fresh bread.
- 8 Nancy the nervous mouse is hoping to get a piece of the bread but knows that she can’t.
- 9 Simon the sleepy cat will bundle up so that he can sleep anywhere on the farm.
- 10 Rachel the rude cricket made sure to tell Red Hen that she would never help because hens can’t make bread. How wrong it was.
- 11 Sam the silly pig tries to tell jokes to get on people’s good side, especially Red Hen right now in order to eat the bread.
- 12 Francis the forgetful cow loves dressing up for any occasion on the farm, and she hopes she picked the perfect hat and didn’t forget anything.
- 13 Polly the prideful horse thought she would give Red Hen’s bread a try, even though she thought she could make it better.
- 14 The story of the Little Red Hen comes from a Russian origin old fable story.
What's a Stratascape?
What's a Stratascape?
Stratascapes are dimensional artwork individually cut from wood and assembled by hand.