A Gaggle of Presidents
Did you know you can find *43 presidents of our country in the Washington, D.C. painting?
But that’s not all! You can find Forrest Gump, Uncle Sam, Martin Luther King and more. Go ahead. Find them…
I know… I know… it’s too small. I’m being cruel. But that will soon end.
I have a cheat sheet!
Download it and find our presidents. You will see them depicted with a story about their life.
Here are the first 10 out of 100 vignettes you can try to find:
- George Washington. He’s crossing the Delaware
- John F. Kennedy saving a man during WWII
- Honest Abe
- President Ford Eagle Scout
- President Grant got a speeding ticket on his horse
- Resident Reagan, movie star, jelly bean lover, saved 70 people as a lifeguard
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
- Uncle Remus
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- The Sorensens, owners of the original painting