Download the Story PDF.
On this festival night in Alamo Square
The chilly season of Fall hangs in the air
San Franciscan children all can feel
Dressed as ghost and gremlins, this is a night to steal.
These friendly phantasms drift door to door
With satchels and buckets in hand to score
Sweet candies, and treats, and fun galore.
With a ring of a doorbell the ritual starts
And an opening door is the cue to the part
Where shouts of "Trick or Treat!” warm the heart.
- 1 Mr. Spider wanted to get in on the fun of dressing up for trick-or-treating.
- 2Looks like this little guy is preparing for the best scaring night ever!
- 3 Pirate flag blowing, even when there is no wind…scary.
- 4 Mr. Firefighter taking a break and earning his treats this fun night.
- 5 Do you dare enter a door with a spider on it?
- 6 This family is bugging out on this festive night!
- 7 Frankenstein’s son loves this night, since he can eat all the candy he wants.
- 8 Happy Halloween Everyone! Make sure to stop at every house this year.
- 9 A witch’s attire must have a hat, cloak, and a pair of yellow, black and red striped socks.
- 10 Look’s like the Boogie Man’s son wants to get in on the festivities!
- 11 BFF’s in life and BFF’s in the afterlife.
- 12 See if you can find all eleven Jack-O-Lanterns.
- 13 Looks like one little girl had a fun vacation and is being her favorite mouse.
- 14 Lady Liberty strolling down Alamo Street. Keep up the good work!
- 15 Can you find all seven ghosts?
- 16 Enjoy this night humans, for it maybe your last…