Mickey and Friends Exploring the Jungle – Stratascape
Stratascapes are dimensional artwork individually cut from wood and assembled by hand. These unique pieces are beautifully framed in high quality shadow boxes and are numbered and signed by the artist, Eric Dowdle.
- High quality shadow box frame.
- Signed and numbered (13"x16" only)
- Cut from wood and assembled by hand
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery as all Stratascapes are custom prepared upon demand. Each Stratascape is specially packaged and shipped with care.
Outside my back door growing up was literally hundreds of miles of what some people would call “a whole lot of nothing”. It felt like I lived on the edge of the frontier because, well, we did. Miles and miles of unexplored rocks and hills, cliffs and ravines with animals as dangerous and scary as the stories we heard. Wyoming was still considered “The Wild Frontier”. So of course we had to go exploring. Taking our best friends and heading out on a great adventure was how we passed the time.
Exploring the wild jungle with Mickey and friends is meant to bring back those thrills of knowing mischief is around every corner followed by certain danger with a dash of doom and just enough hope to know that everybody’s going to be OK. Mickey and friends show that If you can laugh, be daring and trust in each other, life can be a great adventure.
- Eyes peer out of the temple ruins in the background. How many sets of eyes do you see?
- The lush jungle vegetation supports a variety of creatures great and small, including a chameleon, a variety of insects, a snake, birds, monkeys, and even a leopard and an elephant!
- Donning classic safari gear, Mickey and Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Donald Duck and Daisy Duck take in the bold and awe-inspiring sights of the jungle.
- How many monkeys can you find?
- Whimsical details hide throughout the painting, including a beetle grasping onto a soccer ball, a leopard taking a cat nap, and toucan listening to his favorite tunes.