Blacksmith Shop - Fine Art

Regular price Sale price $25.00

The Blacksmith Shop was owned and operated by Chauncy Webb, his father, and five brothers. They moved to Nauvoo between 1841 and 1842. The Wainwrights were wagon builders. The Wheelwrights constructed the wheels. Along with blacksmiths, who furnished the iron parts for the wheels, these skilled workmen were crucial to the smooth function of the Nauvoo community.