Beauty and the Beast Finding Love – Stratascape
Stratascapes are dimensional artwork individually cut from wood and assembled by hand. These unique pieces are beautifully framed in high quality shadow boxes and are numbered and signed by the artist, Eric Dowdle.
- High quality shadow box frame.
- Signed and numbered (13"x16" only)
- Cut from wood and assembled by hand
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery as all Stratascapes are custom prepared upon demand. Each Stratascape is specially packaged and shipped with care.
The age-old question—what does inner beauty really look like? This story gives hope to us all! Give it a try. Be nice. Think of others first. Who knows, you might find it to be your best feature? And when the right person comes along, they might discover something that they have been looking for all their life.
That discovery is the moment chosen to highlight in the painting of Beauty and the Beast: Falling in Love. It’s hard to say when it happens. That moment, when you start to see someone for who they really are. But when you do, you will know for sure that you will never see them the same again.
- This scene is set in the moment when Belle and the Beast begin to fall in love. As she helps him try to feed the birds in the snow, love blooms, underlining the theme of the story – that a person’s beauty lies within.
- This painting features favorite characters including Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Coat Rack, Babette, Maurice, Philippe, and Sultan.
- Gaston can be seen preening in the background, and the wolves that protect The Black Forest are hidden in the bushes behind him.
- The Enchanted Rose sits in the foreground of the painting, a reminder of the Enchantress’ spell and the fact that time is running out for the Beast to find true love.
- How many hidden roosters can you find in this painting? Eric Dowdle’s signature classic rooster makes an appearance in some of his folk art masterpieces.