For more than 20 years, cities from around the world have advertised their city in an innovative, fun, and engaging way by commissioning Eric Dowdle to paint their town. Eric has painted over 400 cities and places, resulting in the largest collection of it’s kind. People love his paintings and puzzles because it reminds them of their favorite memories of the places they’ve been, and lets them discover places they want to explore again and again.
Based on PBS research, towns can generate over $400,000 in economic activity for itself and it’s businesses when Eric Dowdle paints their town. Checkout this video for the “Painting the Town with Eric Dowdle” episode that was produced. And checkout the Chicago Dowdle Painting below to see how Eric brought the city of Chicago to life through Fine Art, Puzzles, 3D Puzzles, and other products.
When you commission Eric to paint your town, you will also have these type of revenue-generating opportunities to provide unique keepsakes to your community and fans including the following:
1. Personalizations “Be Part of the Art”
2. Limited Edition Framed Giclee Canvas Prints (several sizes available)
3. Stratascapes and Standing Stratascapes (3D Paintings & Puzzles)
4. Jigsaw Puzzles (100, 500, 1,000 pieces)
5. Hand Crafted Wooden Puzzles
PERSONALIZATIONS “Be Part of the Art”
STRATASCAPES 3D FINE ART & PUZZLES
HAND CRAFTED WOODEN PUZZLES
Celebrate your city with the following co-marketing opportunities available when commissioning an original Dowdle painting:
1. “Painting the Town with Eric Dowdle” video for promotional purposes.
2. Special original unveiling event with Eric Dowdle.
3. “Be Part of the Art” campaign offering businesses an opportunity to be added to the painting.
4. Join the George Washington Museum of American History City Collection as part of the 250th Anniversary of the United States.
George Washington Museum of American History
The George Washington Museum of American History assembled a world renown team of artists, historians, and musicians to create a multimedia exhibition and museum of historical dimensions depicting the most character-inspiring moments in American history. The city collection will be part of the tour that will travel throughout the nation to celebrate America’s 250th Anniversary.
How to Commission Eric to Paint Your Town
1. Contact our Marketing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Prepare your list of landmarks, people, buildings, businesses, etc. you want included in your original painting.
3. Work with Eric Dowdle and watch your city come to life like never before!