Pumpkins abound all over the ground, Choose the best one for some family fun! Enjoy the crisp air as we all gather there, children playful and families joyful, Being together in fall is the best thing of all, because that’s the reason to celebrate the season.
- 1 Downtown Aquarium—Restaurant and aquarium with more than a million gallons of underwater exhibits.
- 2 Denver Botanic Gardens—Connecting people with plants, especially plants from the Rocky Mountain region.
- 3 Denver Zoo—80-acre facility located in City Park of Denver, opened in 1918 with the Bear Mountain display.
- 4 Union Station—The main railway station and central transportation hub in Denver 5 Colorado State Capitol
- 6 The Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception
- 7 City park—A large 330-acre park that encompasses the Denver Zoo; the Denver Museum of Nature and Science and IMAX; tennis courts; horseshoes; baseball, football and soccer fields; two lakes; historical monuments and statuary; picnic sites and two playgrounds.
- 8 Denver’s famous big blue bear stands in front of the Colorado Convention Center peeking into the windows.
- 9 Ferril Lake
- 10 City Park pavilion
- 11 About 20,000 Canada geese call Colorado home
- 12 Trey Parker—grew up around Denver —characters from his broadway hit “Book of Mormon” see if you can spot any of his other characters.
- 13 The Humpty Dumpty barrel drive-in in Denver was first to trademark the cheeseburger.
- 14 Denver brews more beer than any other city in the nation, with over 200 different beers brewed daily.
- 15 Denver City Hall
- 16 John Elway
- 17 Tim the Tool Man Taylor
- 18 Dog the Bounty hunter
- 19 Deutschendorf—John Denver’s real name
- 20 Earth Wind and Fire—Two band members are from Denver, Philip Bailey and Andrew Woolfolk
- 21 Colorado Avalanche player
- 22 Denver Nuggets player
- 23 Colorado Rockies player—Denver is 1 of 13 cities with teams from four major sports: NHL, NBA, NFL, and MLB
- 24 The western stock show, first held in 1906, is the world’s largest stock show
- 25 The Rocky Mountains
Dowdle Jigsaw Puzzles
Perfect for anyone who loves a good jigsaw puzzle, explore our collection of high quality wooden puzzles of the places you love the most. We’ve compiled a wide selection for you, ranging from cities to national parks, children's themes, sports, military and holidays. Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift for a family or loved one or you’re wanting a way to reminisce about a memorable trip or past home, our collection of traditional puzzles is sure to deliver. Assembling wooden puzzles is a fantastic way to create lasting memories together as friends and family- you’re sure to find the jigsaw puzzle that's right for you and your loved ones.
Discover the world through the eyes of renowned folk artist Eric Dowdle, known for his gift of capturing the character and traditions of each place he visits. Experience the personality and charm of these historic and scenic places with a high quality jigsaw puzzle, making it something that you can experience time and time again. Dowdle puzzles are a great gift for the puzzle fanatic and lover of folk art- explore our collection of wooden puzzles for adults today!
Check out our new video spotlighting the Jigsaw Puzzles features and what makes them such great quality. We also have a No Missing Pieces policy incase you get a puzzle that is missing a piece.