Mickey and Friends Exploring the Jungle – 11" x 14" Gallery Wrap Canvas
Outside my back door growing up was literally hundreds of miles of what some people would call “a whole lot of nothing”. It felt like I lived on the edge of the frontier because, well, we did. Miles and miles of unexplored rocks and hills, cliffs and ravines with animals as dangerous and scary as the stories we heard. Wyoming was still considered “The Wild Frontier”. So of course we had to go exploring. Taking our best friends and heading out on a great adventure was how we passed the time.
Exploring the wild jungle with Mickey and friends is meant to bring back those thrills of knowing mischief is around every corner followed by certain danger with a dash of doom and just enough hope to know that everybody’s going to be OK. Mickey and friends show that If you can laugh, be daring and trust in each other, life can be a great adventure.
- Eyes peer out of the temple ruins in the background. How many sets of eyes do you see?
- The lush jungle vegetation supports a variety of creatures great and small, including a chameleon, a variety of insects, a snake, birds, monkeys, and even a leopard and an elephant!
- Donning classic safari gear, Mickey and Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Donald Duck and Daisy Duck take in the bold and awe-inspiring sights of the jungle.
- How many monkeys can you find?
- Whimsical details hide throughout the painting, including a beetle grasping onto a soccer ball, a leopard taking a cat nap, and toucan listening to his favorite tunes.
Canvas Gallery Wrap Information
Ideal for any space, Gallery Wrapped Canvases are a stylish way to display your favorite Dowdle painting. Each piece is crafted with our premium canvas reproduction techniques and hand wrapped around a deep, hardwood stretcher bar. Hung as an ensemble or by itself, this frameless presentation gives you a versatile way to display art in your home.
- Premium canvas substrate
- Hardwood stretcher bar
- Printed with UV cured ink.
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Made in the USA