Let’s celebrate Dads! Dads come in all shapes and sizes. Men can become Dads by birth, adoption, marriage, or just by making a difference in a child’s life. They make a difference in Mom’s life too. Studies have shown the impact that loving, involved Fathers have on children’s lives. We want to focus on Fathers' underappreciated contribution, the Dad Joke. There are no words to emphasize the importance and impact of the Dad Joke. How do you know when a joke becomes a Dad Joke? When it becomes apparent.
Here are our Top 10 Dad Jokes for Father’s Day.
1. What is the best time to go to the dentist? Tooth hurt-y.
2. What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
3. How do you organize a space party? You planet.
4. What did the ocean say to the shore? Nothing, it just waved.
5. How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it!
6. Don't trust atoms. They make up everything!
7. What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows.
8. Why couldn't the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two tired.
9. What's brown and sticky? A stick.
10. Why do birds fly south? Because it is too far to walk.
I was going to add a joke about puzzles, but I am still putting it together. We at Dowdle Folk Art wish all of you Dads a Happy Father’s Day.